Student Right to Know
In compliance with federal law, the Jeanne Clery Act (formerly the Campus Security Act), the Student Right to Know Act, the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act, and other Federal Consumer Information requirements, we bring you this reference site. This site includes information about Mines, financial aid information, information about FERPA, campus crime statistics and links to athletic graduation rates.
Mines Student-Related Policies
Athletics Statistics and Reports
- Graduation rates for athletes: NCAA Graduation Rate information is available on their website. Attached is a copy of the Graduation Rate Institution Report for 2010-11.
- Academic Success Rate (ASR) report (outcomes for student-athletes who transfer from one institution to another): NCAA Academic Success Rate (ASR) report is available on their website.
- Athletic program participation rates and financial data related to the athletic program: Go to the Equity in Athletics Data Analysis Cutting Tool website and search for “Colorado School of Mines.” (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act)
Contact Dixie Cirillo, Associate Director for Athletics at 303-273-3206 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Campus Safety and Crime Statistics
Institutional & Financial Assistance
- Accreditation Information
- Tuition, Fees, and Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Life at Mines
- Payments and Refunds
- Withdrawal Process
- Graduation and Retention Report [PDF]
- Undergraduate Degree Programs and Requirements
- Campus Facilities and Maps
- Disability Resources for Students
- Study Abroad
- Disbursement and Return of Aid